Friday, November 16, 2007

Quick Ramblings

It's late and I'm going to bed. Oregon just got knocked off by unranked Arizona. I have to say, Ryan Leaf's brother Brady, may be the worst quarterback I've ever seen at any level. He came in after Heisman hopeful Dennis Dixon was injured in the first quarter.

Dixon is my top ranked sleeper as of now for the 2008 NFL draft. He's got more talent than he gets credit for and I was impressed by the character he showed in his postgame interview tonight. When the experts release their draft value rankings at the end of the season, many will have him in the mid-round range. I think Dixon is worthy of a top 10 pick.

Oh yea and you may have heard Barry Bonds was indicted for perjury. Bonds will never play Major League Baseball again. Write it down.

No comments: